People, do we have news for you!
Mr. Aardvark, of Aardvark Essentials thank you very much, hereby announces his upcoming partnership with the fear-taming and inspiration-igniting, Shannon Wilkinson. We couldn’t be more excited. (The aardvark has been secretly crushing on Shannon for awhile, truth be told. Don’t tell him I told you. He’s a bit shy.)
What exactly will this partnership bring you?
You know those potions that you love? Well, those very potions will soon be available accompanied by downloadable audios, custom-made for each potion, to help you ignite potion-magics inside yourself in the zippy, subtle and super-charged places where body and mind get it on and things can’t help but change.
I, for one, am crazy-excited about this. It’s something I’ve been wanting for awhile, and being able to partner up with Shannon, is a perfect blend of superpowers: potion-y magics from the Aardvark, and audio-magic-coachings from a life coach. (Shannon is @shannonmv on twitter.)
Yay! What else?
What else indeed! We need your help.
Please vote and help us pick 3 potions:
what potion(s) would you like to see accompanied by an inspiration-igniting audio?
Maybe it’s your favorite potion, the one you keep telling me you’re addicted to… Maybe it’s the one that keeps you from losing it… Or the one that helps you love yourself up without a sugar hangover… Or maybe it’s the one you keep hearing people talk about, have been dying to try, and just haven’t gotten around to yet… Yup, that’s the one! Or maybe it’s plural, because yes, you can pick up to 3 potions.
And too? Get this!: By voting you get entered into a drawing to win prizes.
YAY! Prizes! Like what?
Grand Prize (1 winner): All-potion 1/2 oz. sampler set PLUS 3 audios (value of US$136)
Great Prizes (2 winners): 1/2 oz. ea. of 3 winning potions PLUS accompanying audios (value of US$80)
YAY! Can’t wait. How do I vote?
Thing 1 (essential). Post a comment to this blog post (by Tuesday, 13 July at noon PT/3pm ET). Have fun and play. Get creative! But make sure your comment includes the name(s) of up to 3 potion(s) you want.
Maybe you’ll write a love note… Or a thank you note… Or a little poem or ditty. Or a haiku.
Something like: “Dear Mr. Aardvark, I’m writing to ask you for Sassypants’ hand in marriage. She’s a hottie. And she keeps me cool. I can’t live without her. Love, HeadOverHeels”
Or: “Dear Mr. Aardvark, thank you for helping me with that online dating thing. Oof! Dating ain’t for wimps. Every time I go on a date I put “Losing It” on my legs (to keep me grounded), “Chocolita” on my arms (to help me love myself even if the guy turns out to be a cabbage head) and “Night Queen” on my face and neck (in case of a kiss *ahem*) Love, DatingIn2010″
Of course, you could just keep it zen and simple by naming the potion straight up, no frills.
It’s all good. But whatever you do, DO name the potion(s). Because that will be your vote and constitutes one entry in the prize drawing.
One entry? Can I get more than one entry?
Thing 2 (optional). To get yourself 2 entries, talk up and link to our contest (full link: http://heidistable.com/potion-contest/ OR short link: http://wp.me/pM6yX-nN). Help us get the word out to your people! You know your ways… twitter, facebook, your blog, your knitting forum, your eat-watermelon-naked-in-the-heat-wave-group, or plain old fashioned email…
Here’s examples of tweets (feel free to copy and paste)
- “Oooh! @aardvarkpotions is running a contest. With prizes! I just voted for Night Queen. http://wp.me/pM6yX-nN”
- “Get out the @aardvarkpotions vote! Check it out: http://wp.me/pM6yX-nN”
- “I want to marry Sassypants. That’s who I voted for. http://wp.me/pM6yX-nN” @aardvarkpotions”
- “Potions, magics and prizes from @aardvarkpotions… I just voted for Chocolita! http://wp.me/pM6yX-nN”
- “What’s your fave potion? @aardvarkpotions is throwing a contest! Vote soon. http://wp.me/pM6yX-nN”
The not-small print:
– You may vote for up to 3 potions in your comment, and you may talk us up like crazy to your people (*mwah!*), but you may only win once.
– Winners will be picked at random. (Shannon and I will do the electronic equivalent of drawing names from a magic hat).
– You can vote even if you’ve never tried a potion in person.
– Friends and family members of Mr. Aardvark, Heidi and Shannon, may most certainly participate.
– International entries are welcome.
– Comments will close on Tuesday, 13 July, noon PT/3pm ET.
– Winners will be announced right here on the Heidi’s blog on Friday, 16 July. (Sign up if you want to receive an email when Heidi posts a new blog entry. Or, subscribe in a reader. If you follow @aardvarkpotions on twitter, we’ll also send you a DM).
Sooooo… Which of the following potions would you like to see win?
OK. Off you go then. Get out the vote!
Big thank yous. Much joy. *mwha!* *slobbery aardvark kisses*